By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Player2 said:
brendude13 said:
Angelus said:

I hope so man. Hamilton deserves his first Merc win already damn it.

The only thing that would make me happier tomorrow than getting this prediction spot on, is if Hamilton won and Vettel retired again (I know I'm German.....but if this dude wins ANOTHER championship this year I might have to stop watching F1)

I know how you feel.

I did wonder how you felt about Vettel, being German. Some commentaries can be quite biased. I know the Spanish absolutely hate Hamilton.

I guess you're backing Rosberg?

Things have gotten better with the years, the hate is nowhere the levels of 2007. Vettel is almost on par with him.

Weird qualifying by Ferrari, probably some sort of strategy (not able to qualify high anyway - better start with the hard tires), but Alonso starting in the dirty side behind Massa don't sound like was a part of it. We'll know soon.

Honestly, Massa has just been better than Alonso lately. He's had some terrible bad luck in the races though.

Hope he does well today

Around the Network
Germany Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel
Hamilton Hamilton Webber Vettel Vettel Hamilton Hamilton
 2nd Hamilton
Vettel Vettel Alonso Hamilton Hamilton Raikkonen Vettel
 3rd Webber
Raikkonen Alonso Hamilton Raikkonen Alonso Vettel Raikkonen
 Retiree Maldonado
Gutierrez Sutil Pic Perez Massa Sutil Vergne
 Score                  

Above & Beyond

1st Hamilton
2nd Raikkonen
3rd Vettel
DNF Sutil

Germany Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel
Hamilton Hamilton Webber Vettel Vettel Hamilton Hamilton
 2nd Hamilton
Vettel Vettel Alonso Hamilton Hamilton Raikkonen Vettel
 3rd Webber
Raikkonen Alonso Hamilton Raikkonen Alonso Vettel Raikkonen
 Retiree Maldonado
Gutierrez Sutil Pic Perez Massa Sutil Vergne
 Score                  

good start from the red bulls,closed now,good timing rainbow

Above & Beyond

jonop gets the 1st retiree,nice points

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

what a terrible stop from red bull,seems so basic not to let the car go without a wheel on,good for kimi,alonso pics,bad for my grid bids

edit,blimey they got webber back on,haha,a long race for webber now,hope for  a safety car,come on grosjean

Above & Beyond

why should rosberg let hamilton go,they never did that for rosberg back in that race earlier

Above & Beyond

awesome,freewheeling marussia,might help webber

Above & Beyond

good race,well earnt win from vettel,any mistake and the 2 lotus would have taken him,especially raikkonen

Above & Beyond

Why is it that the only thing I get right lately is my DNF pick?

Mercedes was a huge disappointment today.......they really need to sort out their issues on warmer tracks. It must be so damn frustrating having such speed in qualifying and then not being able to compete for the win on race day