By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

And here we go again. Three weeks break huh.

1 - Vettel
2 - Webber
3 - Hamilton

DNF - Di Resta

Around the Network

Any volunteers to take the results and lock it on time?

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Rosberg

Retiree: Pic

Britain Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel Webber Hamilton Vettel Webber Vettel Vettel Hamilton Hamilton
 2nd Hamilton Button Webber Hamilton Hamilton Webber Hamilton Vettel Vettel
 3rd webber Rosberg Rosberg Webber Vettel Hamilton Rosberg Webber Rosberg
 Retiree Gutierrez Hamilton Maldondo Massa Di Resta Di Resta Pic Button Perez
 Score                  

@ juts,yes i think alonso can easily get podium but the ferrari doesn't look that good right now,he said it himself

@bren ,i can just about get online so will give it a go,only proc seems to have disappeared

Above & Beyond

close it now while i have a connection,ricciardo did well though deserves a mention

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

wow,awesome sliverstone deathtrap,great viewing for us,did they really need a safety car,boring

surprising they really don't have a clue about the tyres at this level of sport/tech

Above & Beyond

forgot we had an F1 thread... funniest race ever. although i had a mini heart attack when i heard D.Ric lost a tyre, stupid commentator.

great fun race,welll done nico and good all round for the championship with vettel retiring

crazy rear tyre explodings,don't know why they needed the safety car,kind of ruins it for me ,can't they just yellow flag around the stopped car,waste of racing laps

Above & Beyond

damn that was a crazy interesting race. Gratz to Nico, the man got lucky.Brilliant race from Hamilton and Webber after some early problems. disappointed Daniel dropped back to 8th after being in 5th late. the championship just got a whole lot closer

Eh, that was hard to predict.

Also, RIP Pirelli. But I guess it does tell something the more agressive drivers were the one to get punctures. Survival of the fittest haha.