2nd  
Massa

3rd  
Hamilton

Retiree

Maldonado

Score                  

3pm & 7pm practice 2moro uk time,later times for us out in canada

i thought they were going to start earlier in canada because of light if i remember when the heavy rain or crash stops the race

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

This Mercedes tyre testing lark is going to possibly end up very badly for them. No matter how much they say they didn't benefit many will look at Monaco and see a car that in most cases couldn't do two laps without wearing their tyres out win.

As I mentioned before I did not expect the Mercedes tyres to hold out in Monaco. Actually looking over the pre-race commentary no one did. At the very least it was expected to be not as good as the others.

There is absolutely no way that those days of testing didn't benefit Mercedes. They had all the time in the world to try different settings that would just be impossible during limited practice sessions.

I like Mercedes but this stinks to high hell.. or low heaven.

I'm very curious to see how the Mercs perform this weekend

Not sure about the weather forecast for the race but here goes - subject to change:

1) Alonso
2) Hamilton
3) Vettel

DNF: Sutil

Canada Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel Raikkonen Alonso Alonso

2nd Hamilton Hamilton Massa Hamilton 

3rd Alonso Rosberg Hamilton Vettel

Retiree Massa Hulkenburg Maldonado Sutil

Score                  

well done bottas and vettel & hamilton,tough race to call but i guess everyone might get held up behind bottas early on,looks like it will be rainy too so anyones guess

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Yep! The weather can play it's part. I don't think Bottas would do much holding up as the track has many overtaking areas. There is a really long DRS straight where the faster cars can zoom by. In a dry race the Williams is a sitting duck.

If the race is wet he seems to have the ability to hang in there.

After a weather check i may change my selection before the race.

justinian said:
Yep! The weather can play it's part. I don't think Bottas would do much holding up as the track has many overtaking areas. There is a really long DRS straight where the faster cars can zoom by. In a dry race the Williams is a sitting duck.

If the race is wet he seems to have the ability to hang in there.

After a weather check i may change my selection before the race.

thats true,still have a monaco head on and rain/safety cars can pull the field back here quite often too i think but still it looks like vettel and hamilton could get away if they get it right

Above & Beyond

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Hamilton
DNF: Maldonado

1 - Vettel
2 - Hamilton
3 - Alonso

DNF - Massa

Oh man.....the weather, and this qualifying don't have me too optimistic about my gridbids picks. Oh well

Let's see then. To be bold, or not to be bold
I'll say...

1. Hamilton
2.Vettel
3. Rosberg

DNF: Daniel Riccardo