By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

1)Rosberg
2)Vettel
3)Hamilton
DNF Di Resta

Around the Network

And Zuv I agree, Rosberg should've been let past in Malaysia.

He would've been above Hamilton if not for the constant issues.

I love both Hamilton and Rosberg, and I'd be massively happy to see either one take the win tomorrow

Taking a wild guess this time around.

1) Räikkönen
2) Webber
3) Rosberg

DNF - Massa

Monaco Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel Rosberg Raikkonen Raikkonen Rosberg Raikkonen
Rosberg Rosberg
 2nd Alonso Vettel Alonso Alonso Vettel Webber
Vettel Hamilton
 3rd Webber Webber Webber Webber Hamilton Rosberg
Hamilton Vettel
 Retiree Button Grosjean Maldonado Grosjean Massa Massa
Di Resta Grosjean
 Score                

Kimi & Nico neck and neck,if the mercs can do it anywhere then surely here,

@proc,i know rosberg was so much faster it seemed so silly at the time,if lewis wins 2moro then they will be right and us wrong

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Proclus said:
And Zuv I agree, Rosberg should've been let past in Malaysia.

He would've been above Hamilton if not for the constant issues.

I am not sure about that. If he had passed Hamilton in Malaysia that would have only had given him three more points and in China ( I think it was China) he started on pole and finished 10th, five places behind Hamilton.

I understand what you are saying but I don't think it is as clear cut as that.

I really hope their tyres can hold out on Sunday and I am tempted to put both drivers in my top three but I just see more of the same tyre issues. Listening to Ross Brawn don't exactly fill me with confidence that they have made any major progress regarding this issue even if the track here is less damaging to tyres than Spain.

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Raikkonen

DNF: Maldonado

Monaco Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel Rosberg Raikkonen Raikkonen Rosberg Raikkonen Vettel Rosberg Rosberg
 2nd Alonso Vettel Alonso Alonso Vettel Webber Alonso Vettel Hamilton
 3rd Webber Webber Webber Webber Hamilton Rosberg Raikkonen Hamilton Vettel
 Retiree Button Grosjean Maldonado Grosjean Massa Massa Maldonado Di Resta Grosjean
 Score                  

10 mins to go then

some sort of protest going on too,but i don't know what it is really.mercs and tyres

Above & Beyond

Red Bull signed a protest because Mercedes and Pirelli did some in season testing with tyres using the Merc's 2013 car.

Proclus said:
Red Bull signed a protest because Mercedes and Pirelli did some in season testing with tyres using the Merc's 2013 car.

mercs have been working on tyres that fail rapidly once the reace has started

Above & Beyond