By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

well still looks like vettel,alonso & raikkonen but that is not really difficult to know,

mclarens going into wastelands,P3 10am and qualy 13:00 gmt

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

1 - Vettel
2 - Alonso
3 - Räikkönen

DNF - Hamilton

I'll change mine to

1. Alonso
2. Raikkonen
3. Hamilton

DNF - Perez

I won't be able to watch the qualifying today, I'll have to see how things look later tonight and maybe change it again. Seems like quite a few people are pretty fast out there. I could see the race go down in any number of ways

I'm going to say Alonso, Massa, Raikonnen or Webber for pole.

McLaren are still being bend over by smaller teams with significantly lower budgets, they need to sort their shit out. I know it's early season still, but I think the constructors already passed them by.

Proclus said:

McLaren are still being bend over by smaller teams with significantly lower budgets, they need to sort their shit out. I know it's early season still, but I think the constructors already passed them by.

easily mclaren have no chance of anything,wonder what they were doing in the off season,lotus have taken their place now

i don't think mclaren have won anything for a while anyway,hamilton but not sure when they last won the constructors,martin whitmarsh seems like a good bloke on the telly but must be time to change things as they don't look to be going anywhere

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Proclus said:

easily mclaren have no chance of anything,wonder what they were doing in the off season,lotus have taken their place now

i don't think mclaren have won anything for a while anyway,hamilton but not sure when they last won the constructors,martin whitmarsh seems like a good bloke on the telly but must be time to change things as they don't look to be going anywhere

1998 was the last time they won the constructors and 98, 99 and 08 for the drivers since 1998.

McLaren seemed to try to revolutionize a race winning car and failed. Lotus simply evolved their already strong car and did so well. Looking at the cars though, the McLaren seems technically handicapped, it's too "simple"...

on the bbc sport website-formula 1 you got a few feeds of pitwall and on board aswell as the main one its quite good as i dont have sky so don't get to see that sort of stuff

well done perez too

Above & Beyond

well done rosberg and mercs infront of the big boss,

still don't undersand why they didn't let rosberg passed that race back,what for example if he wins 2moro,they will probably get caught like bahrain but still makes it exciting

Above & Beyond

Where the hell have Mercedes been hiding with this qualifying pace up until now this weekend? O.o

BBC team talked quite a bit about "blocking" in Q1 and Q2, anyone think we could see redbull complaining about Massa "blocking" Webber in Q2 in a ditch attempt to get him in front of Massa before the race?