By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Just read that the harder tires will be used in Bahrain. I think that favors Lotus, Ferrari and Red Bull, but also Mercedes.

In the first two races Mercedes tire degradation seemed to be reasonable. Then in China it went a bit weird.

Revised top three

1) Hamilton
2) Alonso
3) Vettel

DNF: Di Resta

Around the Network
Bahrain Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain
 1st
Massa Hamilton Hamilton Massa

2nd
Webber Raikkonen Alonso Raikkonen

3rd
Raikkonen Massa Vettel Alonso

Retiree
Grosjean Vettel Di Resta Vettel

Score                

just updating,you were right guys Massa fastest in this first session,i had it on the background,they were talking about china and why ferrari didn't double stack like mercedes as it cost massa loads of time,i wondered that aswell poor old massa

Above & Beyond

Going by FP1 and FP2 my selection might not be so odd. Guess we'll know after FP3 and Quali though.

Looking like a Vettel - Alonso - Räikkönen podium so far, on some order.

My predictions will be placed after qualifying but I think Lotus could once again be very strong here. And is it just me that feels that Jules Bianchi deserved that Force India seat going by his performances right now? He seems like the only strong rookie. Plus Gutierrez needs to improve otherwise he'll be given the boot.

Around the Network

Hamilton receives a 5-place grid penalty for a grid drop change, adding to list of penalties this race. Will this benefit McLaren?

That penalty will benefit the most drivers that have high pace but don't qualify too well, like Raikkonen and Alonso.

Poor Hamilton, joins Webber and Gui, Mercedes doesn't look amazing at Bahrain to start with.

I wonder if Massa could win this one? 4th place, always a good starter on the hard tyre?

1. Massa
2. Rosberg
3. Alonso

DNF- Gutierrez

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hmm, bloody Rosberg makes it difficult!

Think I'll just go with my picks, won't end well for me. :D