By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

EDIT - Nevermind, keeping prediction the same. See how well I can do with a placeholder.

Around the Network

Vettel and Webber and the last race for those who haven't seen it.

Anyways...

1 - Räikkönen
2 - Hamilton
3 - Alonso

DNF - Webber

*sigh* I hope I don't have another week of really crappy predictions.

zuvuyeay said:

webber moved to the back then,how unlucky is webber

hamilton really made a great choice moving to mercs,shows how fast he is,good top 3 with vettek in the midde might be fun

shame they really didn't show for qualy,its hard to see they will let this carry on with button just crawling round,it might be fun for strategy but not really what people pay to see,we should have a good old fashioned shoot out,see who is the fastest

i'll be watching early so you can change right up to the race if you want,good job form the other aussie riccardio,webber replacement you think

Apparently the word is that Kimi will replace Webber at Red Bull. Damn good show by Riccardo anyway.

Shame about Webber. I was going to stick him in my top three after the practice sessions. He seemed angry, mad. Like he had something to prove. I liked that.

To be honest I can still see him getting into the mix. The track is easy to overtake on both in corners and the straight so he shouldn't waste too much time getting past the slower cars and progressing towards the front. Apart from the Mercs, Ferrari and Vettel I can see him beating everyone else from the back if he stays out of trouble.

1. Alonso
2. Raikkonen
3. Hamilton
DNF: Maldonado

China Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain
 1st Hamilton Rosbrg Hamilton Alonso Rosberg Raikkonen Alonso Hamilton
 2nd Alonso Raikkonen Vettel Raikkonen Alonso Hamilton Raikkonen Rosberg
 3rd Raikkonen Webber Rosberg Hamilton Hamilton Alonso Hamilton Vettel
 Retiree Bianchi Bottas Perez Maldonado Vettel Webber Maldonado Webber
 Score                

@just, kimi and vettel that would be interesting,sounds expensive

i think i'll leave mine even though rosberg is tempting,yeah vettel being in the middle on different tyres should be good it sounds like they don't like the softs from what i have been watching

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

closed

couldn't webber choose his tyres

Above & Beyond

good race,alonso looks great,the mercs not as good in race as in qualy

well done just and jono you got top 3 right by the looks of it,lots of points

Above & Beyond

Oh Yeah!! Cheers Zuv. I picked my top three before quali so I am pleased with that.

Huh. Not bad this week, not bad.

Also, I totally knew something would happen to Webber haha. Woe to the drivers who mess with Vettel.

Half of you guys perfectly picked the podium. No way.