By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Uh-oh. Would you guys believe me if I told you I dreamt about Räikkönen getting a penalty this night? *sigh*

Looking like a Ferrari race right now... I would change but you know, the rain and all of that. If I change it'll probably be for worse so yeah.

Around the Network

Ouch, that sucks for Raikonnen, don't think he hindered on purpose.

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Hamilton

DNF: Nico Rosberg

I'd like to edit my prediction:

1. Alonso
2. Massa
3. Raikonnen

DNF- Di Resta

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Malaysia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain
 1st  Vettel Webber Massa Alonso Alonso Raikkonen Vettel  Hamilton
 2nd  Alonso Hamilton Alonso Vettel Massa Alonso Alonso  Vettel
 3rd Rosberg Massa Hamilton Raikkonen Raikkonen Massa Hamilton  Massa
 Retiree Hulkenberg Van der Garde Vettel Ricciardo Di Resta Grosjean Rosberg Van der Garde
 Score                

Haxxiy is  a seer,shame for kimi can't rememeber it,should effect his race that much,i will change raikkonene for rosberg for a punt

seems to be wet and dry out there,

CLOSED NOW

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Poor Alonso, tv is saying an air bubble? destroyed his front thingy?

woah,why didn't alonso come in,they should be penalised for dangerous stuff,could have had a major accident,well done webber,alonso nearly got him,lol

hamilton did well too,

Above & Beyond

Strange decision indeed to not come in, that thing was always going to come off at that point.

Hope MW doesn't switch to medium's too late, everyone is going now.

Wow, pit blunders, Hamilton wanted to pit at McLaren (Worth a brofist!) Pic drove into Vergne I believe in the pits O.o Everyone on Medium's in the top 10 except Web on hards.

chaos in the pits,yeah webber gets unlucky,rosberg had to stay out too,

Hilarious from hamilton,the mclaren pitcrew were so cool,no one made a mistake and got out the way and were like wtf lewis get out car incoming

Above & Beyond