By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Haha, can't blame you for that Zuv, I'm just predicting him on the off chance Vettel makes a mistake or has a pit blunder, and off course my bias.

Too bad Kow hasn't predicted yet.

Guess Perez's decision really isn't paying off yet, maybe financially but not results wise, Mercedes and Lotus on the other hand look really strong for the season.

And now back to watching Endurance racing.

Around the Network
 Australia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop  
 1st  Vettel  Webber  Hamilton  Alonso  Alonso  Vettel  Vettel  
 2nd  Webber  Vettel  Webber  Raikkonen  Vettel  Alonso  Webber  
 3rd  Alonso  Raikkonen  Massa  Vettel  Massa  Raikkonen  Alonso  
 Retiree  Van der Garde  Perez  Maldonado  Sutil  Webber  Chilton  Perez  
 Score                

here we go then,closed come on webber,kimi and massa

Above & Beyond

Rather embarassing start for some *rolls eyes*

yep poor old webber,come on kimi & massa

not sure why they are still trying to stay long on tyres,didn't they watch last year

well done bren you got 1st retiree i think

EDIT- i wonder why they chose the super soft for this race and not the soft,doesn't make sense really,here comes fernando

Above & Beyond

Congrats Iceking! Besides Webber my current favourite. Too bad Grosjean didn't grab many points for Lotus today.

Nice job by Sutil, kind of fell apart at the end, but a nice race none the less.

Dissapointed by Red Bull today, expected more race pace from Vettel, and well... Webber just bloody get off the line like you do at Monaco for a change.

Too bad for Rosberg today.

Well, up again next week, hope I get some points then. :P

Around the Network

Believe if you will, or not:

• =============================================
  • =============================================

“We had a few issues on the grid, getting the telemetry from the car to the pits, which wasn’t ideal in terms of the guys knowing where to set everything up for the start. We lost KERS also for the first part of the race. It looked like we were quite heavy on the first set of tyres and we weren’t that quick to challenge for the win as a team today. We had a slow pit stop (which was due to a front jack failure), which put me behind Jenson. We salvaged something in the end, but that was Melbourne today and it was disappointing not to get more out of it. It was hard to fight against others on a two-stop.”

Source: F1
Maybe Red Bull's reliability isn't all that yet either? They had a fair few problems with electrical and mechanical stuff last year if I remember correctly.
zuvuyeay said:

EDIT- i wonder why they chose the super soft for this race and not the soft,doesn't make sense really,here comes fernando

I wonder what Pirelli was thinking with the 2013 supersoft in the first place, it seems like a incredibly poor idea for a F1 Tyre.

Heh, nothing like getting the top three more or less right.

haxxiy said:

Yep, nothing like it. Had I swapped Kimi and Alonso around I would have nailed the podium for the first time ever.

justinian said:
haxxiy said:

Yep, nothing like it. Had I swapped Kimi and Alonso around I would have nailed the podium for the first time ever.

I did it once. It was sweet haha.

Dang, my top 3 were shit.

So happy when I got Maldonado though.