By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

That time of the year already? Wow. There I go again for the TV in the dead of the night...

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
That time of the year already? Wow. There I go again for the TV in the dead of the night...

yep.no cars really going out for practice,crazy really,people just watching an empty track

make sure you predict as you missed half the season last year,i will remind you

Above & Beyond

cheapest price for the race in brazil 229 pounds? i guess that's a "fuck you" in the face of most brazilians

crissindahouse said:

cheapest price for the race in brazil 229 pounds? i guess that's a "fuck you" in the face of most brazilians

yes i was quite surprised,no stand for the less well off anywhere,we have quite a few brasilians here to tell us

maybe like britain the grand prix gets no government funding hence high prices to pay for everything and keep the race going

Above & Beyond

I'm going to be at the rave this year in Australia! Look out on the tv for me!

Not that you know what I look like or anything. It's costing me $100. Not including if I decide to get merchandise or even food!

I'll get food.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:

Not that you know what I look like or anything. It's costing me $100. Not including if I decide to get merchandise or even food!

I'll get food.

i thought you were there now

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
ironmanDX said:

I'll get food.

It's Friday here in Melbourne. I'm not going to the qualifying anymore. Just the race.

ironmanDX said:
zuvuyeay said:
ironmanDX said:

I'll get food.

It's Friday here in Melbourne. I'm not going to the qualifying anymore. Just the race.

right,very jealous,have a good time

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
ironmanDX said:
zuvuyeay said:
ironmanDX said:

I'll get food.

Yep, Vodafone isn't sponsoring McLaren in 2014 anymore. Lady presenters would definitely be nice. :D

No real suprises in the first FP really, McLaren seemed a bit low but maybe just a one off? FP2 in 2 hours, time to grab some more caffeine!

Proclus said:
zuvuyeay said:
ironmanDX said:
zuvuyeay said:
ironmanDX said:

I'll get food.

Yep, Vodafone isn't sponsoring McLaren in 2014 anymore. Lady presenters would definitely be nice. :D

No real suprises in the first FP really, McLaren seemed a bit low but maybe just a one off? FP2 in 2 hours, time to grab some more caffeine!

on the radio earlier in the eve they were saying mclaren aren't really there,Vodafone is quite a big brit company isn't it,they're going to need big sponsors,i could see mclaren slipping to a mid team if they are not careful,mercedes ahve got half their staff now

Above & Beyond