By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

yuwie is a myspace/facebook social site that lets you interact with friends, family or whoever you want

but the diffrence between myspace and yuwie is that yuwie pays you to use their site. yes thats right pays you. These big sites like myspace and facebook can easily rack up $20,000,000 in advertising a month and yuwie is giving a share back the users, aka the ones who do all the work.

how it works s advertising rates, revenue sharing rates(rsr) and your page veiws. Since the rsr will change from month to month your income will also change from month to month. so say the rsr for the month is $0.50, that means yuwie will pay you $0.50 cents for every 1,000 page veiws that you recieve.

now page veiws are not just someone looking at your main page. they include picture views, blog views, video veiws, or one of your custom made layouts is veiwed. Also anytiem you update your profile your page veiws go up as well, so page veiws can add up fast. keep in mind yuwie has a security method to stop page refreshers, they limit the amount of page veiws you can have in one day, they take into account how many friends you have and how active you are and such. so the more of each the higher your your daily page veiw limit will be.

Also you get payed for referrals (which is why i'm making this =P).There are 10 levels of referrals. levels 1 and 2 give you 10% of the rsr for that month. levels 3-7 give you 4% of the rsr for the month, 8 and 9 go back to 10% and level 10 is a whooping 30%. so the more active youa re the higher you are payed.

now if you are intrested click my referral link either here http://r.yuwie.com/possum5454

or in my signiture

p.s. you must be at least 14 years of age to use this

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

hey,
i'm just telling people about this site even though it rewards me as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6ZJPsajbg&feature=related

the sites way of explaining it, probably better than my way. ( i used some of their examples though)

Yeah I don't trust sites like that...

^ its free!, it's not like one of those survey sites that makes you pay them to pay you.. so really what ahve you got to lose

Around the Network

How about getting real friends and a real job instead of spamming up sites.

1000 pages for 0.50 :P LOLZ

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

spam spam spam spam spam

@ Kirby

Are you serious or is that just a joke?

Auron said:
How about getting real friends and a real job instead of spamming up sites.

how about i already have a real job, and real friends.

whats wrong with making extra money on the side with stuff i do for free anyway?