By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UAE (or others who know) Residents... I needz some info!

Jansky8 said:

Ah, yeah Arizona is pretty hot too.

A part from that, the shops I talked about do sale NSTC games, for Wii at least. I am not sure about Xbox 360, and for PS3 it doesn't make any difference. And it's actually a whole floor filled with shop so you can see which one is cheapest, and prices are always negotiable. Try to pay in Dirhams though :) that's all.

PS3 is region free? lol, didn't realize that. I know my PSN will remain US account, but that's nice to know I can use any game copy. I probably won't be buying much Wii games as with WiiU coming, I'm thinking ZeldaSS was the last game I'll buy. But this year, I do want at least 3 current Ps3 games... maybe I'll just buy those before I leave anyways.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Your game system will work but will have no color, I remember taking my GCN to India and plugging it in on the tv there, it came out black and white lol.

Understandable since in "the good old times" a PAL TV would not recognise NTSC color coding and show b/w only.

If you have a PS3, A HDTV and a HDMI connection is all you need.