By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BAFTA Game of the Year 2011 - VOTE NOW!

Who did you vote for?

Batman 4 5.88%

BF3 4 5.88%

MW3 1 1.47%

FIFA 12 0 0%

L.A. Noire 0 0%

Minecraft 1 1.47%

Portal 2 9 13.24%

Skyrim 9 13.24%

Skyward Sword 21 30.88%

UC3 18 26.47%

Total:67

Here are the nominations:

• Batman: Arkham city
  • Battlefield 3
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • FIFA 12
  • L.A. Noire
  • Minecraft
  • Portal 2
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward sword
  • Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
Vote!

Around the Network

Uncharted 3 gets my vote. ^^

I'm not happy about the lack of Xenoblade Chronicles, Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3d Land. I'll have to go with Skyward Sword as it's the only one I've played for more than a few hours

It was a close call between Skyward Sword and Battlefield 3 for me. But I spent a lot more hours playing Skyward so it got my vote.

It was a close call between Skyrim and Skyward Sword to me, but in the end, I gave my vote to Skyrim, since the PC version is the best Elder Scrolls game ever made and it can only get better as support for it increases over the next months, thanks to the Creation Kit.

Edit - A shame Dark Souls wasn't on the list, as my vote would have gone automatically to it. It's my personal GOTY and, on par with Demon's Souls, one of my favourite games of all time.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Just voted for Skyward Sword

Definitely uncharted for me.

BF3... the only one i played from the list. have to play U3, Batman AC, and portal 2 but don't had the time yet. the only one i thing might change my vote is U3 but for now is BF3 for me 4 sure... others in the list don't appeal to me, so not worth my time.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

bump

Andrespetmonkey said:
Uncharted 3 gets my vote. ^^

Mine too.