By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Teeny Weeny String Bikini (LOL). I just love this music clip xD

What do you think of it? xD

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network

Gunther epitomizes the term one trick pony.

Thankfully that mullet is one hell of a trick.

The fuck? I can't masturbate to this!

d21lewis said:

I hear you. Here you go, buddy.

badgenome said:
d21lewis said:

*saves video for later*

I must not have made myself clear.  Sorry about that.  I meant to say "I can't masturbate to this while my family is home!"

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
badgenome said:
d21lewis said:

*saves video for later*

I must not have made myself clear.  Sorry about that.  I meant to say "I can't masturbate to this while my family is home!"

I hope you don't mind if I add 2 more videos.

We might have to move this thread to NSFW discussion :P

Catchy!

lol trolled at 2:27 XD

That "Satisfaction" video doesn't work in America. That second video--I need to go to more sporting events that feature bands!

*edit* found "Satisfaction" in the U.S. youtube.  Greatest video, ever!  This should be a sexy music video thread.  Takes all the trouble out of me having to find them myself--an no embarrasing browser history!

d21lewis said:

That "Satisfaction" video doesn't work in America. That second video--I need to go to more sporting events that feature bands!

*edit* found "Satisfaction" in the U.S. youtube.  Greatest video, ever!  This should be a sexy music video thread.  Takes all the trouble out of me having to find them myself--an no embarrasing browser history!

Ok, let's do just that xD You should share some too!

The hot parts take a little long to start in this one, start watching at around 1:45

I found another hot music video but I decided not to post it because I believe I can get banned for it... you can see half the nipples of a woman dancing in a pool on her bikini for quite a while, I don't even know how YouTube allows that vid, lol. Look for it yourself if you want, search for "Boys boys boys - Sabrina" on YouTube.

I would so blow Gunter!