By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Insomniac working on second project for EA called “Outernauts”

Tagged games:

Almost wish Sony bought them so that they wouldn't be making these generic shooters. But hey maybe they'll be good.

Around the Network

Well, I can't really say one way or another how I feel about this (if true). Okay, I can. I'm somewhat curious. That's a rather odd name, and I can't imagine what kind of game it would be. But unlike a lot of people, I have yet to play a game from Insomniac that I haven't liked (and the only one I haven't played is Disruptor), so I'll probably be excited if this is another game. (I am excited to see more info about Overstrike).

So, EA will destroy another company ( remember EA turned comand conquer in shit of game) =/

wait there is a new Populous game coming? Better not be a facebook game

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Outernauts is a Facebook-based social RPG game developed by Insomniac Games and to be published by EA. Following the concept implemented in Pokemon-styled games, Outernauts allows players to explore the sci-fi universe where they are able to collect and train alien creatures, battle against space pirates or Sludge Co. and harvest loot and etc.
A promising social game, often and always, encourages players to keep exploring fun, humor and depth beyond the gameplay itself. Outernauts exactly does the way nothing more than an engaging storyline narrated through your Outernauts superhero and non-player controlled characters. As a member of United Earth’s elite Outernaut force, you’ll encounter both friends and foes as you uncover the riddle behind the mysterious “ancients” while battling pirates and evil corporations seeking to control the galaxy. The story is permeated into each mission you accepted, which could convince you a surprising scenario. Aliens in the galaxy are mysterious, so is the game world.For more information regarding it, please check http://www.dotmmo.com/outernauts-9748.html