By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story Review Thread (Latest Score: 8.5 from IGN)

This game looks pretty bad.

That is, until an American release is confirmed.

Around the Network

Thanks, I was curious about how this game was doing

I'm so glad it's finally getting a NA release (along with Xenoblade)

Looks like it's gonna turn out to be a great game :)

Is this game confirmed for US? If so, when?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

spurgeonryan said:
I am happy with those Scores though. Not much lower than what I remember the Japan scores being.
Anyone in Europe pre-order the special edition in that black and white box? Actually I think it is a Brown, black and white box.

I have.

I might get tickets to see Sakaguchi when he comes to London as well on the 16th.  It would be quite good to see him in person.

Soriku said:

It's not confirmed for the US yet.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MrT-Tar said:
spurgeonryan said:
I am happy with those Scores though. Not much lower than what I remember the Japan scores being.
Anyone in Europe pre-order the special edition in that black and white box? Actually I think it is a Brown, black and white box.

I have.

I might get tickets to see Sakaguchi when he comes to London as well on the 16th.  It would be quite good to see him in person.

How many cities is he visiting? I know he was in France last.

I know he visited Paris, but I only know of him going to Nintendo's office there.  In the U.K he is visiting London on 16/02 for a Q&A session and then to Birmingham for the MCM Midlands Comic Con for 18/02.  

I don't know about elsewhere, but considering the game releases on 24/02 I doubt there will be too many more.

I'll get this one on Feb 24th

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/P//B006VVGFOW.01.PT01.RMXXXXXX.jpg

I so badly want this game.
Xenoblade Chronicles was a fantastic game to play, I'm hoping this measures up to its excellence.

Wii U ID: Intoxicatedmemrs
Xbox Live Tag: Mattmest

That is all.

miz1q2w3e said:
Soriku said:

It's not confirmed for the US yet.

Don't be sad, you'll get it in 2013.

Played both quite a bit before they got localized. Much preferred The Last Story due to how fresh and different it was for the genre, Western Critics wouldn't know a good JRPG if it bit them right on the ass to be honest. Just look at Nier's reviews.