By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Android users more likely to have sex on first date

Tagged games:

This will push sales LOL

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
That chart seems a bit confusing though, doesnt the chart show that there are more people that would have sex that use a iphone? lol

Or are they talking about a more balanced amount?

Actually ya wtf, bad chart indeed.

I'm an android user

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

samsung, nokia, htc or another android phone instead of iphone and blackberry.

iphones are good phones, but i prefer samsung and nokia phones. i do not like blackberries at all, they are for older people.

The men number for iphones should be way higher I mean Iphone has a grindr app aka sex altho I think android as it as well but not sure.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
That chart seems a bit confusing though, doesnt the chart show that there are more people that would have sex that use a iphone? lol

Or are they talking about a more balanced amount?

The chart shows the average number of sexual partners at age 30, as the article said it is in contrast to the first date sex info.

Not that any of this information is significant in any way.

I lol'ed when I read the title of this. I have neither an Android nor smartphone of any type. So where would I fall under? Lol.

BRB GOING TO BUY 10.

Sounds like Android users are desperate =P

Higher rate of sex on first date, but a significantly lower frequency of having sex at all.

Desperation is definitely a strong motivation to have sex on the first date. A lot of people are afraid that they’ll screw up the opportunity if the next date doesn’t go right. But what are the stats ornery people hooking up at parties or discos?

EDIT

FFS!!! Tricked again! For some reason, on my phone, ancient threads keep popping up as the newest post.

Again, I apologize for this necro... not my first offence!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.