By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla Games Working On Killzone 4, New IP and Killzone PS Vita Rumored.

For you people saying Sony stops using IP's. Somehow Ratchet & Clank is still going, Sly 4 is being made, at least the Jak collection is coming, brand new Twisted Metal reboot, some Mideval Move game, they brought back Ape Escape with a move game and they are bringing back Syphon Filter with 4. Whenever they do bring IPs back it usually doesn't end pretty(see the ape escape games)

Around the Network
Horrorfest said:
For you people saying Sony stops using IP's. Somehow Ratchet & Clank is still going, Sly 4 is being made, at least the Jak collection is coming, brand new Twisted Metal reboot, some Mideval Move game, they brought back Ape Escape with a move game and they are bringing back Syphon Filter with 4. Whenever they do bring IPs back it usually doesn't end pretty(see the ape escape games)

Nobody knows whether or not Ratchet or Clank will continue on into next gen, and unless another dev picks it up, I highly doubt it will.  Sly wouldn't have ever been ressurected if Sanzaru games didnt' come along. Twisted Metal is a toss up. It's from a lot of the old Incognito guys, but they're technichally a diffrent developer, so idk about that one. Medival Moves has nothing to do with the old MediEvil games, and when did they announce Syphon filter 4?

SnakeDrake said:
dsage01 said:
osamanobama said:
IEATBABIES said:
I hope they make the multiplayer like Killzone 2. We all know how Killzone 3 turned out : /

yep, awesome!!!!

great class based multiplayer, with a nice reward system that had you level up and unlock stuff.

perfectly balanced classes and guns.

awesome mech suits and jet packs.

agreed.

I want the hourly long matches back, oh and more operations mode

needs more operations, but not sold on the hourly matches, I dont have the time or energy to spend playing on the same map for an hour. Thats just me