By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How the US Government Buys Votes

this is how our govenment buys your vote, in clear easy to understand language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u24nH03NccI

Around the Network

work... you dang video!!!

i dont freakin know how to embed!!

BasilZero said:

Didnt see the whole video, but the first two minutes were interesting, didnt know they spent that many billion dollars or receive I mean from all those taxes o.O.

Edit: Might wanna just post the link and nothing else.

i cant figure out how to embed, when i click to edit my post, the video is embedded but not when i submit it. 

its very annoying

''Defense'' + OCO + Homeland Security = 19.8%

Looks like another good area to start cutting.

When you Embed youtube videos you need to use the OLD code. VGChartz doesn't seem to want to support it but luckily youtube gives you the option.

Around the Network
bouzane said:

entitlement spending = 60.9%

Looks like another good area to start cutting

osamanobama said:
bouzane said:

Not disagreeing but America's industrial-military complex is a massive drag on the budget and for what purpose? If both entitlement and defense were cut in half then the nation would actually have a future.

bouzane said:
osamanobama said:
bouzane said:

Not disagreeing but America's industrial-military complex is a massive drag on the budget and for what purpose? If both entitlement and defense were cut in half then the nation would actually have a future.

To die for Israel. Just watch Obama's speech to AIPAC to find out who really decides American middle eastern policy.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

bouzane said:
osamanobama said:
bouzane said:

"Defense" spending doesnt have to be cut, but waste does.

number of soldiers, things like F-35's dont have be be cut.

things like spending $250 on a hammer for the military needs to be cut. Money disapearing without us knowig where it went needs to be cut. spending $1000 dollars on a water pump needs to be cut.

because theres no watch dog, (and because its goverment) they spend at least twice as much on things that the private sector wouldnt. because in the private sector people spend their own money.

my point is there's ways to cut spending in the military, without cutting Defense

osamanobama said:
bouzane said:
osamanobama said:
bouzane said:

"Defense" spending doesnt have to be cut, but waste does.

number of soldiers, things like F-35's dont have be be cut.

things like spending $250 on a hammer for the military needs to be cut. Money disapearing without us knowig where it went needs to be cut. spending $1000 dollars on a water pump needs to be cut.

because theres no watch dog, (and because its goverment) they spend at least twice as much on things that the private sector wouldnt. because in the private sector people spend their own money.

my point is there's ways to cut spending in the military, without cutting Defense

I couldn't agree more that the gross waste that occurs in the military should be cut but I also believe that defense spending should be cut as well. Seriously, who posses enough of a threat to warrant this kind of defense budget?