By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is the gay community a majority on vgchartz?

Many of you joke around about it a lot an some of you even go as far as putting musclemen in your avatars...

Are heterosexual gamers in vgchartz a minority?

Around the Network

I think we only (knowingly) have around 100 gay members. Although that list was taken a couple years back.

Edit - I do think we have more gays than 360 fans though.

Nah, gays are in the minority here, it's just that most of us aren't menly men who build cars and fuck loads of women and love sports, so loads of us make gay jokes every now and then. But I'd say the gay community here is pretty large, a large minority!

No, they are a minority, but a very vocal one.

Kynes said:

No pun intended, right?

Around the Network
pariz said:
Kynes said:

No pun intended, right?

No, the truth is that after a re-read, I've just started laughing at the bad joke I unintentionally made.

Machina said:
Course not. That said, the proportion is probably higher here than on most gaming sites. And some of our most active and well-known users are gaymers, and a lot of straight users are happy to banter and flirt with them about it, thus giving the impression to outsiders that they too might be gaymers.

Oh, you remind me of my affection for Gaymer, in the Tester 2. I was happy he won.

Kynes said:
pariz said:
Kynes said:

No pun intended, right?

No, the truth is that after a re-read, I've just started laughing at the bad joke I unintentionally made.

:D

A very oral one.

Seece said:

I think we only (knowingly) have around 100 gay members. Although that list was taken a couple years back.

That's cuz PS3 fans are ghey

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
Seece said:

That's cuz PS3 fans are ghey

Hey Night Dragon x360... How many young knights have you eaten lately?
:P