By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the worth of an Xbox360?

I'm back with a new discussion I want to share with everybody and just so everyone knows I am NOT trying to Troll.

Now everyone time I wake up in the morning not literally,but sometimes I see my 360 plugged into my TV.On certain days I alwasy ask myself for some reason why do I own an Xbox360?Let me tell you some reasons why I feel like the 360 is useless TO ME.Maybe you guiys feel the same way,but who knows.

-I can't understand why,but once Microsoft sid they don't care about exclusives it pretty much told me the Xbox isn't even really a game console.They don't care about gaming.

-People claim I should keep it for the Multiplats you know what I say?LOL my PC plays Multiplats better than the PS3 and 360 COMBINED.I can get 60FPS locked lol.So console playing Multiplats better is IRRELEVANT because my PC destroys them both.

-The "Next Box is suppose to use a Radeon 6670 which is a shit video card LOL you can't even run BF3 at Max settings with that unless you want 10FPS.

-Xbox Live is no where near worth $60 im sorry,but nothing I can't find any reason to pay $60.Especially since im paying to see ADS on the screen.

-Also most of the 360 "exclusives" are on PC 90% of the 360 exclusives are on PC so it's irrelevant to bring those up.

Let me know what you guys think should I keep or not AND am I right with everything I said?

PS:This is not a troll thread so don't be butthurt over my OPINION.

Around the Network

It's like you literally can't help yourself ...