By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Announced

Tagged games:

Is Mortal Kombat Komplete A Good Idea ???

Yes 12 75.00%

No 4 25.00%

Total:16

Press Release Excerpt:
"Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, a content-rich version of 2011’s award-winning Mortal Kombat videogame. The 2011 iteration of the legendary fighting franchise sold more than three million units worldwide and was recently named Fighting Game of the Year by Spike TV’s 2011 Video Game Awards."

"Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition delivers the critically acclaimed game, all previously released downloadable content (DLC), plus digital downloads of the 2011 release of Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired by the Warriors album with a bonus track, and the 1995 Mortal Kombat film on the PlayStation Store or Xbox Live Zune."

Entire Press Release: http://lifeforgaming.blogspot.com/

Around the Network

They realize they spelled combat and complete wrong?

spurgeonryan said:
sethnintendo said:

They realize they spelled combat and complete wrong?

I think so. They think they are being creative!

They just need one more K word in there and then it could be the KKK edition.

release and price?

Hope it does well, got a feeling this game will ship above 4m when all is said and done

Around the Network

This is the same as Vita version right? I preferably want it on Vita

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:

I remember playing Mortal Kombat back on my Game Gear.  Man that was a blast even though it wasn't the best version.  I just felt like I was getting away with something naughty since my parents couldn't come to turns with digital blood being spilled.

Its going to be released on February 28th, the price has not been released yet, but it should be around the same price as any new game that comes out.

sethnintendo said:
Solid-Stark said:

I remember playing Mortal Kombat back on my Game Gear.  Man that was a blast even though it wasn't the best version.  I just felt like I was getting away with something naughty since my parents couldn't come to turns with digital blood being spilled.

Haha, portable MK sounds neat!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
sethnintendo said:
Solid-Stark said:

Haha, portable MK sounds neat!

There was an imaged leaked last year of MK Vitality, if the rumors are true, there should be a MK for the PSVita in the works for this years release.