By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official? PlayStation Vita Scores Prediction Thread!!

Tagged games:

M.U.G.E.N said:
I will have to think about this a bit more and will post a more detailed post later but I agree with you on MK..it has the potential to be the highest rated fighter on the psv...at least it deserves it..I mean all the dlc content plus one whole additional challenge tower consisting of 150+ new challenges...now that's impressive

Until Mortal kombat komes out I think that Blazblue is the better Fighting Experience on the Vita... the mos Complete Single player and the mos content overall..  I don't know if Mortal Kombat could defeat that... but I would like... because the Extend is the msot complete edition of a already great game...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
Zlejedi said:
My prediction

Uncharted 86
Wipeout 89
Gravity Daze 81
Super Stardust 88

Same, people who play WipEout 2048 really love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOP4noXUQas&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8GTfWpcvQ&feature=player_embedded

Yeah... All people say that Wipeout 2048 is the most impressive game of vita's launch day... But i'm getting later... Blazblue, Gravity Rush and Rayman origins are priority rigth now...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Let's have more Life on this Thread:
Micheal Jackson The Experience 8/10
Dungeon Hunter Alliance 5/10
Shinobido 7/10

The First lot of IGN Review:

Super Stardust Delta 9.5/10

Rayman Origins 9.0/10

Lumines 9.0/10

Uncharted: Golden Abyss 8.5/10

Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 8.0/10

FiFa Soccer 8.0/10

Mod Nation Racer: Road Trip 7.0/10

Little Deviants 6.0/10