By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gaming word association

Awesomeness

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Around the Network

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Star Fox Adventures

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Star Fox Adventures

Never Played

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Never played

Atari 2600

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Atari 2600
loser :p

Around the Network

Never Played

Legend of Zelda : Windwaker

Legend of Zelda : Windwaker

Gamecube

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Gamcube
Purple

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Purple

Vietcong: Purple Haze

Vietcong: Purple Haze

Jungle 

No grand predictions, i'm just looking forward to playing some good games on my Wii.