By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Namco Bandai is making a NEW RPG for the PS3! Screens Are Available Now!!

Namco Bandai Teams With Imageepoch and Satellite For PS3 RPG!

The mystery title Namco Bandai began teasing last week has been confirmed in Famitsu this week to be "Toki to Towa," a new RPG title for PlayStation 3.

As we did last week, we'll unofficially translate the name as "Time and Eternity" (here's the Japanese if you want to suggest something nicer: "時(トキ)と永遠(トワ)").

Toki to Towa is developed by RPG powerhouse and sometimes independent publisher Imageepoch. Animation studio Satellite is also working on the game. Character designs are from Vofan, with legendary composer Yuzo Koshiro doing the honors for the game's music.

Only a few details have surfaced from Famitsu. The magazine reveals the game to be an RPG that fuses TPS (third person shooter) and SLG (strategy) elements. Rather than just having animation cut-ins during event scenes, the game is being made to have an animeish style for all areas, from field movement to battle.

http://andriasang.com/comzo8/imageepoch_ps3/

and behold the screens!

http://andriasang.com/comzol/tokitowa_screens/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Great news!

YUZO KOSHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

we should have more info within the next few hours

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I would be exited, I want to be exited but the fact that it's Namco gives me almost little reassurance that it's going to make it out of Japan..

Former something....

Around the Network

First scans!

I like the art style and it looks good! Female lead?!

Awesome news. Yuzo Koshiro! wow

Looks just like a tales game....fuck that means Namco won't let it come over even more now!

Former something....

TPS = guns bleh

Give me swords dammit!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

this is great news indeed. the list just gets larger and larger. ^^

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5