By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - France LTD console sales

ok, we have too many threads about this 360 thing. We need a "seece " type thread that keeps tab of the European countries sales for 2011. We need to keep tab on how many do we have 360 under-tracked or over-tracked. it should be listed like UK, Germany, France and so on........

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
zhao3gold said:
Just one question to those who wants to down-grade the XBOX360 achievements: is 2.7M LTD for XBOX360 a failure?

Do you guys know what a huge failure of original XBOX in Europe and what a huge success of PS2 in Europe?

If remember correctly, original XBOX was only shipped 24M WW and more than 16M were shipped inside USA. It means less than 8M (maybe less than 7M) were shipped in Europe. Original XBOX didn't build enough brand reputation in Europe.

So now in France, already 2.7M XBOX360 were sold to consumers meaning perhaps more than 3.0M already shipped in France. Tell me, isn't it a progress for XBOX brand?

Regarding to "overship", I think only XBOX360 2012 Q1 shipment can tell us the truth. Why don't you wait until April to show your judgment.

We are discussing current sales.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

it seems more PS3 fans pay attention to 360 shipment than XBOX360 fans. So weird~~~!!!!!!

zhao3gold said:
it seems more PS3 fans pay attention to 360 shipment than XBOX360 fans. So weird~~~!!!!!!

Ok, we won't be discussing VG sales in this VG sales website anymore. Thanks for pointing that out.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I don't know if MS overshipped XBOX360 in 2011 Q4. I will wait till April when MS release 2012 Q1 shipment figure to judge it.

However, we are talking about who will 2011. MS shipped more than 15M+ XBOX360 in the past year. If PS3 shipment figure cannot be over this, it will mean MS won 2011.

Regarding to the negative effect of the "overshipment", I think it would be involved in the topic "who wins 2012".

Just my opinion. I love my PS3 and its games. But I love my XBOX360 more. If someone says "negative" points about 360, I will be a bit of mad. If I offend someone, please forgive me.

I am new here.

Around the Network
zhao3gold said:
I don't know if MS overshipped XBOX360 in 2011 Q4. I will wait till April when MS release 2012 Q1 shipment figure to judge it.

However, we are talking about who will 2011. MS shipped more than 15M+ XBOX360 in the past year. If PS3 shipment figure cannot be over this, it will mean MS won 2011.

Regarding to the negative effect of the "overshipment", I think it would be involved in the topic "who wins 2012".

Just my opinion. I love my PS3 and its games. But I love my XBOX360 more. If someone says "negative" points about 360, I will be a bit of mad. If I offend someone, please forgive me.

I am new here.

Thank you for your honesty and welcome to our site. But one thing I need to make clear, shipping more does not equal selling more. Frankly I'm very confused to what's going on, but it's clear they overshipped, by how much will determine if they won or not.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

No one is claiming that the 360 is a failure, calm down.

I am just saying, that it is clearer everyday (at least for me) that 360 was overshipped, thanks to NPD data and now this...

pezus said:
zhao3gold said:
BTW, did Aron Greenburg reply to tweet?

no, unfortunately not

did anyone ask the choir? They willl siiiiiing the answeeeer to you brrooootherrr

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
zhao3gold said:

no, unfortunately not

did anyone ask the choir? They willl siiiiiing the answeeeer to you brrooootherrr

Lol is this a reference to the CES MS conference? I must have missed out by not watching it!

whaaaaaaaaa!? You haven't seen it yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONVsCU7D8ig

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
zhao3gold said:

no, unfortunately not

Lol is this a reference to the CES MS conference? I must have missed out by not watching it!

whaaaaaaaaa!? You haven't seen it yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONVsCU7D8ig

wtf did I just watch?? Lmao!!