By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Twisted Metal 2012 Gameplay

Tagged games:

Looks great. Can't wait to play it :)

Around the Network

This is the one and only game that may make me get a ps3. I loved the games growing up and there are no other ones like it. Is it releasing this year?

thranx said:
This is the one and only game that may make me get a ps3. I loved the games growing up and there are no other ones like it. Is it releasing this year?

Yup, Valentines Day.

thranx said:

In like a month from now!!

i might pick this up now, since i'm probably not getting a vita now.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network

looks like i might have to start looking for some good ps3 deals. Maybe i'll get a used one

So glad the game looks so familiar, yet different at the same time. The online play will probably make this the best twisted metal ever. Still wish they had all the old characters to be playable in this game.

PlaystaionGamer said:
day one! (if i don't buy a vita in feb)

is it just online>

nah also 4 player split screen

Sony itself didn't produce so many great MP's in a game this gen. (Other than Uncharted 3, GT5, Killzone series and Resistance series.) But with Starhawk and Twisted Metal things could really change.

dsage01 said:
Sony itself didn't produce so many great MP's in a game this gen. (Other than Uncharted 3, Killzone series and Resistance series.) But with Starhawk and Twisted Metal things could really change.

Depends how you look at it though.

I play Killzone 2&3, UC3 (albeit a lot loved 2 and still do), GT5 and LBP2 weekly. I used to play Warhawk to death until Killzone 2 launched. So yeah Starhawk will deliver in that regard for me, I'm sure ^^. Twisted will too be loads of fun.