By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Rate this Musical Performance.

Tagged games:

Do you think she will have a long singing career?

Yes, most certainly 0 0%

No 1 11.11%

She has a singing career? 6 66.67%

I saw nothing wrong with it. 1 11.11%

Who is Demi Moore. 0 0%

other 1 11.11%

Total:9

I swear I can sing better :}

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

I swear I can sing better :}

If SadMan says he can sing better...I believe him!

I hate to admit it, but when I was a Shuttle Bus driver I would enjoy her Party in the USA song....

I DON'T hate to admit that I enjoyed her album a lot, and I also love the song I posted but not the live version. and party in the usa? I still dance to that song :]

I am not trying to bash her, I am just saying, you don't need to be a singer to be a successufl singer. That goes for pop, rock, rap, metal etc.

I'd rather listen to this over and over again.

dude17761991hatp said:
Eh, she's deeply lacking in her lower register and is trying too hard to make up for her lack of natural vibrato. Her falsetto is decent but she quickly loses the key when she tries to do runs. As for the song, I highly doubt she wrote it, it was probably done by a production/songwriting team, so yes it is rather generic. She doesn't have the vocal strength to sing over the musical breaks, something pop songs love, often with the staccato strings, as in this song. I'd give it around a 5, far from the worst I've ever heard but even farther from great. She's also 19 years old, and her vocal maturity probably isn't at its max yet, so she could get better.

get better how? going from sucking,to not sucking as much.