By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think Roger Clemens is guilty on his alleged steroid use.

Guilty. McNamee would have nothing to gain by lying. Plus, it took him forever to respond to the allegations. If he were innocent, right away he would have said, "NO. I did not take steroids."

Around the Network

Yes, I think he and 1000s of other baseball players have used AAS. Up until the 70s, almost all AAS were legal. Even this decade, the US government classified more substances as AAS.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Guilty. He's trying to win all of this sympathy from everyone, saying how it's harder on his family than it is on him....if that's the case, he should apologize for doing the juice and bringing this shame on them.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."