By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's Q2 (April to June) release list

None of those PS3 games look particularly interesting, but I don't know anything about The Darkness, what's that?

Around the Network

I can't  say I actually want to buy any of those disc based games other than Spiderman 3 (but that is avaliable on other platforms). However, Calling all Cars and the other PSN titles look really good. What I am really concerned about is where Rainbow Six Vegas and GRAW 2 have gone, I could have sworn that RSV was schelduled for spring.

add me

Looks like it's gonna be a slow few months for Sony, even though Ninja Gaiden looks interesting and i really want to play MLB the show.  There aren't any real system sellers there.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Looks like a few games to try and keep the system ticking over. Nothing fantasic.

Good to see this site is still going 

not a spectacular list at all.. even though i read thats not the whole list i doubt anything is gonna come of surprise.. hopefully they are preparing the big dogs for later in the year because they are definitly gonna need it

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

Ninja might be worth it... maybe the darkness.

Decent, but they probably won't see much momentum until Q3.

how come rainbow six vegas is listed for the psp but not the ps3??

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

its not the entire list i mean sony said over 100 titles would be coming so im guessing this was just a taste

"Rule of thumb Hassan. U Can't kill the MESSIAH"-Kane Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun

PS3 either gets cross-platform, or ports of older titles. Ninja Gaiden may be its only saving grace for the next 3 months.

Definitely NO reasons there to pick up a PS3 that I can see... 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099