By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What is your favorite Sony exclusive franchise?

Mr Puggsly said:
Gotta be Uncharted. I'm not exactly a fan of the series, but they're solid games. Also the best exclusive online multiplayer.

I'd say LBP2 has the best :P 

Around the Network

God of War. Everything else just isn't worth it.

Hmmm... Probably Gran Turismo if only for the hundreds of hours I have put on those games since 3.

Followed by Jak & Daxter and Uncharted, and Heavy Rain if it were a franchise. And if by Sony exclusive you include non Sony games exclusive to PS3 then Yakuza.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

d21lewis said:
Turkish said:
Hmmmm

Team ICO games?
Crash Bandicoot?
Infamous?
Sly Raccoon?
God of War?
Uncharted?
Resistance?
Syphon Filter?
Gran Turismo?

I really can't choose, they're all so damn good and have given me maximum entertainment in the past 15 years.

Crash Bandicoot is mult-plat, Turkish.  I'd be disappointed if you make anothr mistake like that.  And you don't want to disappoint me, do ya, Turkish.  Do you know what "Nemesis" means?

Righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

I haven't had a Sony console since PS1 - so it'd be Syphon Filter or w/e it was called, Crash, Twisted Metal and few others I can't recall off the top of my head. Ace Comnat was pretty fun too, when it was exclusive at the time.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The only Sony franchise I've bought a sequel for this gen - Uncharted

But props to SOCOM, Hot Shots Golf, LittleBigPlanet and Wipeout

Around the Network
NotStan said:

Righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Buddy, you just jumped 43 spots to the very top of my "Favorite VGChartz member who isn't named Stan" list. 

Snatch, FTW!!

oh god, there is not one sony franchise i dont like. they all appeal to me one way or the other but the franchise thay has had the most impact on me would have to be uncharted. everything about it just screams classy.

d21lewis said:
NotStan said:

Buddy, you just jumped 43 spots to the very top of my "Favorite VGChartz member who isn't named Stan" list.

Snatch, FTW!!

Touché I was 44th? That's depressing man! You ought to watch more British "dark" comedy - Lock Stock, Rock N Rolla :p

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

God of War very easily for me. Then it's LittleBigPlanet > Jak and Daxter > Twisted Metal > Gran Turismo > Resistance (only because of 3 which is amazing!) > Infamous > Ratchet & Clank > Wipeout > Killzone > Motorstorm > Heavenly Sword and in last place, Uncharted. Although, depending on my mood some games may switch around, but Uncharted will always be my least favourite.

Uncharted.. its the main reason i started playing video games. :)