By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Want new TV, need opinion on Samsung LE 52 M 86 BD 52 Inches

Thinking about buying this:

Samsung LE 52 M 86 BD 52 Inches

Any comments? Any good? Why no 100 Hertz?

Thanks

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

please.....need.....help.......

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Just type a search of your tv with the keyword reviews.

After going through two LCD TVs trying to find one I liked for movies as well as games, I would *definitely* make sure the set can be easily configured to remove any green push. That can drive a person mad.

green push? whats that?

The tv supposedly has a special setting for games...

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
green push? whats that?

An oddity in TVs where green is made to look stronger than other colors.

What a coincidence, my parents just ordered the 40inch version of this model. Should arrive in about a week.

nice, seems like a good tv. why did they decide for a samsung compared to sony, lg and so on?

I have a samsung (LE 32 M71B..) and I am full satisfied with it (meaning its worth the money) I have a Syncmaster 214T as monitor and I am full satisfied. So Samsung is a way to go if you want a Monitor/TV. At least for me.

yes, they are quite nice...