By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Complete PS Vita U.S. Launch Titles And Accesories

Tagged games:

are you going to buy a PS Vita ???

Yes 24 55.81%

No 18 41.86%

Total:42
goldeneye0065r said:

meh port port psn only port psn only new ip questionable--- the only games i see on this list --- asphalt -cause i played the 3d one as well as ds one, ridge racer-good ip
uncharted-played the first
im not interisted in golf i got a wii for that
im not interisted in tennis- again wii sports not a sports fan only madden and nascar and wwe thats it

the rest are ports - i dont care for ports and , ports of michael jackson none the less make me cringe now one port they should have done was goldneye 007 or driver san francisco or somthing popular, -from the ps1 days maybe ,

or a brand new twisted metal or somthing not going to sell systems with that lineup thats for sure - cause half of those are already on 3ds or home consoles

actually add wipe out to myl ist 4 titles -wipe out uncharted asphalt ridge racer ,, 

3ds had that --   lets see pilot wings resort ssfiv rayman 2 3d splinter cell 3d   ya and now it has even more --- not counting ports 

mariokart 7 super mario 3d land -sims 3 pets-thats multiplat came same day which why i m counting it  -      nascar unleashed , super monkeyball 3d  rayman travel in time 3d ghost recon shadow wars -note this was also launch   ,     blaze blue ,   doa deminshions ,   that said , vita is gonna have a hard time contesting the 3ds it will be good how ever , 

opps left out a few

resident evil mercenaries 3d

driver renegade

How is Street Fighter IV, Splinter Cell, Rayman Origins and Pilots Wings not ports?  And don't say because it was created from the ground up on 3DS because so was Wipeout, Uncharted, Modnation Racers, etc.

And really, that post is a big mess, please make it easier to read.

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
goldeneye0065r said:

meh port port psn only port psn only new ip questionable--- the only games i see on this list --- asphalt -cause i played the 3d one as well as ds one, ridge racer-good ip
uncharted-played the first
im not interisted in golf i got a wii for that
im not interisted in tennis- again wii sports not a sports fan only madden and nascar and wwe thats it

the rest are ports - i dont care for ports and , ports of michael jackson none the less make me cringe now one port they should have done was goldneye 007 or driver san francisco or somthing popular, -from the ps1 days maybe ,

or a brand new twisted metal or somthing not going to sell systems with that lineup thats for sure - cause half of those are already on 3ds or home consoles

actually add wipe out to myl ist 4 titles -wipe out uncharted asphalt ridge racer ,, 

3ds had that --   lets see pilot wings resort ssfiv rayman 2 3d splinter cell 3d   ya and now it has even more --- not counting ports 

mariokart 7 super mario 3d land -sims 3 pets-thats multiplat came same day which why i m counting it  -      nascar unleashed , super monkeyball 3d  rayman travel in time 3d ghost recon shadow wars -note this was also launch   ,     blaze blue ,   doa deminshions ,   that said , vita is gonna have a hard time contesting the 3ds it will be good how ever , 

opps left out a few

resident evil mercenaries 3d

driver renegade

How is Street Fighter IV, Splinter Cell, Rayman Origins and Pilots Wings not ports?  And don't say because it was created from the ground up on 3DS because so was Wipeout, Uncharted, Modnation Racers, etc.

Pilot Wings is own my Nintendo, so that will never happen.I'm sure Street Fighter and Rayman will get a PSVita version but Splinter Cell probably won't.If they use a mascot for the PSVita, it will be a mistake.But the rumor for a Sony Smash Bros. will equal big sales for the vita.
also, $99.99 for 32gb memory is outrageous, but that is usual Sony marked up prices...just sad...

The big games here in my opinion are Wipeout and Uncharted.

While big as well, I suppose the first Fifa on the platform has a lot of room for improvement.

Rayman Origins is also a good port.

I think the European launch line-up is pretty similar, I've already got Uncharted: Golden Abyss pre-ordered, will probably pick up FIFA along with it on launch day. For some reason I'm very intrigued with Hot Shots Golf, I've never played any of the other Hot Shots games, but I may pick this one up.

I really enjoyed Hot shots 1 and 2 for the PSP, that is a must have. FIFA is another title that got my attention.
Some of the games are downloads only, that will shake things up with gamers.
Imagine if Uncharted: Golden Abyss would of been a download only game, that would of cause an uproar
from gamers. Sony has set limits to how many times a game can be shared on different PSVita's this should
be interesting all around.

The Mortal Kombat Vitality is still in the back of my mind, I wonder if that will be an actual title
for the PSVita next year.