This is crap for any game 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Tridrakious said:
Xxain said:
Not interested anymore, I haven't reallh been interested in anything FF related this gen. these games take waaay to long to come out and ones that do come out are just run of the mill stuff( Crystal chronicles, 4 heros of light) or remakes... FF has been a Major let down this gen.. FF vs, 14, 13 have horrible development cycles and if this was baseball there 3 strikes would be up... thank god for them it isnt.

Technically Crystal Chronicles only has the Final Fantasy name because it was Square's way to get around the exclusive deal they had with Sony (where Sony paid for the game to be on PS1/PS2). As for the 4 Heroes of Light I'm currently playing and loving. Except for the "can't choose the enemy to attack" mechanic. Hated it in Lunar: Dragon Song and hate it here.

And Versus isn't out yet, how is it a letdown? XIII and XIV I can understand. What is your stance of XIII-2?

Versus is a let for the fact that it isnt released yet .. I was 16 Years old when this this was announced, im 23 now. There is limitation on how long a game can be in development before its no longer acceptable. VS is gonna be like duke nukem not matter the finnished product is it will a disappointment due to standards set so high SE cant reach. as for FF 13-2 its looks to be a huge improvement but unfortunately 13 left a bad taste in my mouth , its a saga that I really hoped would just vanish ... but 13-2 is here( maybe even a 3). am I gonna buy it? yes.. anticipating? craving? Hell no.

I'm in the same boat as you (23). I should have worded that second sentence better. Versus XIII is Square's version of Duke Nukem. My problem with the game's development is that it's taking too damn long to get out. Not that care isn't being put into. Everything I read and see appears to be going after something never attempted before in video gaming. (something that even Naughty Dog is working on doing as well).

I completely agree that a line has to be drawn, but I wouldn't bring the quality into question just because of XIII and XIV. I do however agree that both of those games did tarnish the luster of the Final Fantasy name. I still hoping that Versus (needs a new name though) can repair that.

leatherhat said:

This is good FF character design

Versus XIII characters don't look like that picture anymore. Much more detail now.

I do have to agree with leather hat. The cast looks like it belongs in a Yakuza game. I cannot believe the same person drew these sets of characters.

Tridrakious said:
Versus XIII characters don't look like that picture anymore. Much more detail now.

Its not the amount of detail I'm concerned with/ Its that they look like Japanese high fashion models.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
leatherhat said:

Hes talking about character design ... not graphics.

leatherhat said:

I can't see what so special in FFVII character designs to be honest , averege at best, let's just agree to disagree here

BTW , this pic is old , the designs saw some changes , mainly in the clothes , check the latest trailer.

I don't know. I'm actually impressed with the character models (as of 2011) for Versus. I also like that Nomura can do more than just zippers and leather.

There is nothing special or cool about the (now generic) Japanese characters spawned from Final Fantasy VII.

Tridrakious said:
Xxain said:
Not interested anymore, I haven't reallh been interested in anything FF related this gen. these games take waaay to long to come out and ones that do come out are just run of the mill stuff( Crystal chronicles, 4 heros of light) or remakes... FF has been a Major let down this gen.. FF vs, 14, 13 have horrible development cycles and if this was baseball there 3 strikes would be up... thank god for them it isnt.

Technically Crystal Chronicles only has the Final Fantasy name because it was Square's way to get around the exclusive dal they had with Sony (where Sony paid for the game to be on PS1/PS2). As for the 4 Heroes of Light I'm currently playing and loving. Except for the "can't choose the enemy to attack" mechanic. Hated it in Lunar: Dragon Song and hate it here.

And Versus isn't out yet, how is it a letdown? XIII and XIV I can understand. What is your stance of XIII-2?

nice post,http://www.onecybertech.com/poker-software/

I lost interest about 18 months ago. Not even remotely interested in the game anymore.

While I'm at it, I also have zero interest in The Last Guardian.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson