By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kinect Vs. Move: One Year Later

Damnyouall said:

Did you somehow fail to read/understand this thread? For gamers, PS Move won hands down and is continuing to win.

PS Move got
A) the jump-around-like-a-monkey stuff
and
B) actual games

It's a win-win situation. Except for those people that are suffering form a tragic mental condition that makes them worship one specific company while preventing them from owning more than one game system (no offense to kids whose parents decide what they get). I for one happen to have all three systems. It's awesome, you should give it a try.

360 Dedicated Kinect Games
AA (2)= Dance Central, Dance Central 2
A (10) = The Gunstringer, Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Kinectimals With Bears, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved,Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012, Sesame Street: OUAM, Kinect Disneyland Adventures , UFC Personal Trainer, Fruit Ninja Kinect

PS3 Dedicated Move Games
AA = 0
A (5) = Sports Champions, House of The Dead Overkill, No More Heroes Hereos Paradise, Eyepet Move Edition, Tumble

I lol'd for the "real games" stuff. I played Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports Season 2. Believe me, they are real!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

I've never truly understood this whole "AAA,AA,A" nonsense

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
I've never truly understood this whole "AAA,AA,A" nonsense

Good for you

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance