By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

Millenium said:

+ Dead Space 2

- Pokemon B&W
- The Old Republic
- Deus Ex:HR

You needed 2 +'ves lol! I counted - Pokemon and Star Wars. next vote you need 2 + and 2 -'ve

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
This list and thread is really unfair. So many haters with no life come back every three hours just to vote down a game they haven't played but since its on a different console they just love to hate it. A real game of the year thread would be only to vote once for your favourite game and once for the game you dislike. Because its the same people constantly hating the same game 20 times because they have nothing better to do. I expected better from the VGC community. Either a bunch of 13 year old's have taken over this site or just adults acting like kids when it comes to games. Disappointing...

Says the man who killed Halo 4 and Mass Effect 3 on the most anticipated game thread....

It's just a game, if you want to know the read community GOTY wait for the GOTY article on VGC and read "readers choice." That is exactly what you are describing.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Rainbow Yoshi said:
This is a corrupted competition really, I only voted for games that I played (down or up) and some haters are downgrading a lot of the good games this year.

When you voted, Uncharted 3 was already eliminated. So I couldn't count that vote. Next vote you have 2 +'s and 1 -'ve. Will you be voting again kind Yoshi? ( I like Black Yoshi in Yoshi's Story)

worldlyfall said:
pezus said:
dsage01 said:
WTF stupid hater eliminating Uncharted 3 and Gears of War 3. And how the hell is DC2 above UC3!

Because the list sucks. There's no way to make a decent list like this because of stupid wars between sides.

Think about it this way the games that get eliminated first are the best cause they cause so much butthurt amougst fanboys.

I personally think. The best exclusives get eliminated first (because of your reason), and the best multiconsole games win (because everyone can play them), and Wii is well....random.

Updated to here.

Millenium said:
+ Crysis 2
-... Uncharted 3

SvennoJ said:
+ Ico / SotC collection
- Crysis 2

osamanobama said: x3
+Uncharted
-zelda SS

melbye said:
+Skyward Sword
-Forza Motorsport 4

The_Botman said:

+ Uncharted
- Skyward Sword

yo_john117 said: x3
+ DCS: A-10C Warthog
- Uncharted 3

Rainbow Yoshi said:
+Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Portal 2

Aldro said:
+Uncharted 3
-Skyward Sword

Xxain said:
+ Skyward Sword
- Uncharted 3

Scoobes said:
+ Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Uncharted 3

Light Yagami said:
+ Metal Gear Solid HD
- Uncharted 3

Lodder said:
+ Uncharted 3
- Skyward Sword

dsage01 said:
+Uncharted 3
-Zelda SS

zarx said: x2

+The Witcher
-Uncharted 3

turtuls said:
+ minecraft
- Uncharted 3

worldlyfall said:
+ Skyward Sword
- Uncharted 3

EVERYONE you all voted Uncharted 3 after it was eliminated. You must all make a new vote with the appropriate number of +'ve and -'ves. If you're listed above, and you + voted it, then you have two (or more) + votes next time and they must be different games. If you -'ve voted it, then you have two (or more) - votes next time and they must be different games.

chocoloco said:

+Dance Central 2
- Skyward sword

chocoloco said:

+Dance Central 2
- Deus Ex

Dance Central is dead, you have 3 + votes next turn

thehusbo said:
+uncharted 3
-forza 4

SnakeDrake said:
+Dark Souls
-Crysis 2

rakugakist said:
Plus skyrim
minus skyward sword.

Bman54 said:
+Skyward Sword
-Skyrim

ethomaz said:
+ Uncharted 3
- Batman: Arkham City

Scoobes said:
+ Deus Ex: HR
- Battlefield 3

Etanclan4life said:

+Batman arkham city.
-Battlefield 3.

DeduS said:
+ Portal 2
- Battlefield 3

turtuls said:
+zelda
- battlefield 3

SnakeDrake said:
+LittleBigPlanet 2
-Worms Crazy Golf

Around the Network

+ Dead Space 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

+ Radiant Historia
- Dark Souls

+Skyward sword
-Metal Gear Solid HD

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

+ Zelda: SS