By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most memorable/rewarding games to EVER play

Tagged games:

Jexy said:
jonager said:
final fantasy 7,8,9. alan wake. bioshock. and crash 1-3

Examples of why on those? :)

FF 7 ,8 9:these games are epic. they got me into rpgs. they are just awesome for me even if they look dated to many, still look great even ff7. their story and the characters are just epic.

alan wake and bioshock:both have good story and a great atmosphere. Especially alan wake,awesome gameplay mechanics. i love story driven games.

Chrash bandicoot: i have great memories of these ones. they are my ''mario''. hell mario doesn't even come close to how good these games are.it's pretty sad to see what universal has done with them. sony should buy this ip and let ND do wonders with it again.

i forgot about RE 1-3: i love survivla horror games, when you know u have to make good use of every bullets, so you will not die quicly.it's sad they've become so action-oriented with the last 2.

there are many more like RDR and others. but i think the ones above are my most memorable games.

Around the Network
otislotus said:

Crono trigger on the super nes. I couldn't stop playing it. I spent several days without leaving my room  until i beat it. Great story.

Red dead redemption was the last game that i played and I loved this game because of the story and  feeling like i was actually in the  game.

Castlevania lord of shadows was memorable to me because of the jaw dropping ending.

Good to know about the Castlevania game.  I will be picking it up.  Now all I have to do is get to the end :p

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

final fantasy 7,8,9 by miles getting all the best weapons summons etc then your the boss.