By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - A Modest Proposal to solve the illegal immigration problem in the United States.

richardhutnik said:
Dr.Grass said:
richardhutnik said:
Dr.Grass said:
The reason illegal immigrants are unwanted is BECAUSE they lower the living standard of the US/Germany/etc.

Your joke is stupid.

The argument against it is that they are breaking the rules.  If you say any other reason, then you are seen as being xenophobic.  Anyhow, do I need to put what I wrote in a different font or something?

Wait. What? Were you being serious in your OP?

Just consider it a modest proposal.

woah.

You are seriously suggesting to lower the living standard of the whole country just so that others' wouldn't want to illegally immigrate there. Holy shitballs dude - you on crack?

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
Dr.Grass said:
The reason illegal immigrants are unwanted is BECAUSE they lower the living standard of the US/Germany/etc.

Your joke is stupid.

The argument against it is that they are breaking the rules.  If you say any other reason, then you are seen as being xenophobic.  Anyhow, do I need to put what I wrote in a different font or something?

yeah, you kinda need borders, and laws, and an identiy to be a nation.

better solution is build a fence and enforce the law

HappySqurriel said:
Isn't it amazing that, in the era where the size and influence of government has expanded at unprecedented levels and the level of "social spending" by the government has reached record levels, the income inequality is also approaching record levels?

And the eating of ice cream is reaching record levels.

This all must mean something. Ice-cream causes inequality.

osamanobama said:
richardhutnik said:
Dr.Grass said:

Your joke is stupid.

That's 6th century mindset.

One day there will be recognized nations online.

fences don't make a border, influence outlines a border.

richardhutnik said:

A simple solution to the illegal immigration problem in the United States.

Cannibalism

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
richardhutnik said:
Dr.Grass said:

Your joke is stupid.

Or, in the case of the OP:

Make your country such a shit-hole that no one wants to live there. 

spurgeonryan said:
Make it legal. There problem solved, they are not illegals anymore.

lmao! A genius is here on Vgchartz it seems :P

This thread is both unfunny and unproductive. Locked.