By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U listed for €450 at Carrefour

Play4Fun said:
$300 - $350.
Mark my words.

i 2nd this and 450 is just crazy, 400 the MOSt and thats pushing it

Around the Network

this is nothing new. here in sweden we have it at 4990kr if i remember correctly but these are just placeholders not the actual prices as they don't know what they will be anyway

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

spurgeonryan said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
spurgeonryan said:
That is just crazy. What is that in american currency? About 600 dollars?

Around $620, you guys always get this stuff cheaper though so around $500

What the hell? My guess got more posts than the thread. I would not buy it for 500 either. Give us 10 games that score 8.1 and above then I would think about it, and I know a lot of people would as well. Beyond that have fun! They will be reducing 6 months later to 169.99.

lol why are you taking a placeholder as the actual price? All consoles get a high retail price so that if people pre-order the retailers don’t lose on it. Some retailers have a rule set that if you pre-order a product and the actual price is higher then you will get the lower price.

spurgeonryan said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
spurgeonryan said:
That is just crazy. What is that in american currency? About 600 dollars?

Around $620, you guys always get this stuff cheaper though so around $500

What the hell? My guess got more posts than the thread. I would not buy it for 500 either. Give us 10 games that score 8.1 and above then I would think about it, and I know a lot of people would as well. Beyond that have fun! They will be reducing 6 months later to 169.99.

Why 8.1 rather than 8.2 or 8.0? :P

Random placeholder price is random

Around the Network

CRY WOLF MUCH??

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

miz1q2w3e said:

I don’t get why some people fall for the price thing every time a new console is near its release >_>

Why is this a thread? Its just a place holder, it happens like every gen dumbass

oniyide said:
Play4Fun said:
$300 - $350.
Mark my words.

i 2nd this and 450 is just crazy, 400 the MOSt and thats pushing it

Same here.

If we look at the past, we see that Nintendo has launched it's consoles around the 200 $ mark.

NES-200 $

SNES- 200 $ 

Nintendo 64- 200 $ 

Gamecube- 200 $ 

Wii- 250 $

And now they are going to double that and go for 450? No way.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Roma said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I don’t get why some people fall for the price thing every time a new console is near its release >_>

I know what you mean, but to be fair (do we have to?), the title is worded pretty carefully so it doesn't actually claim anything for real :B