By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Protesters are now terrorists in the UK

radishhead said:
Illegal protesters like these should be sent off to exile in Australia, or something

No thanks, you can keep your thrash this time around.

Around the Network
Millenium said:
radishhead said:
Illegal protesters like these should be sent off to exile in Australia, or something

Oh, come on - we all know you've got loads of empty space that you're not using for anything :P

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Millenium said:
radishhead said:

Oh, come on - we all know you've got loads of empty space that you're not using for anything :P

Ah fine, but only if your government has no problem with locking them in a highly fenced area in the desert with hyenas & kangaroos as the guards! :) :P

Mr Khan said:
While there is an element of unruliness that comes with this territory, branding them the same as the London underground bombers is certainly over-the-top

But that's what you get with the Tories, eh?

Tories?  Nah, that's just the UK government in general.

A lot of stuff that was considered contraversal in the Patriot Act was uncontroversal standard law in the UK back when we passed it. (And most of europe.)

Or course you've got to take into account their more lax police proactivity and England's proclivity towards riots over small things. (IE School tuition).

So that there would be preparations to watch these protests is really not surprising.  Apparently there have already been the start of some crime.