By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 3DS Community Thread

Hephaestos said:
hippity hoo hah!

Well, I'll be damned!  Smeags did an awesome job on that one!  I guess I missed it since I didn't get mine until June 26th.  I'm all for bumping that thread and closing this one.  He did a great job--it just needs updating!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Hephaestos said:
hippity hoo hah!

Well, I'll be damned!  Smeags did an awesome job on that one!  I guess I missed it since I didn't get mine until June 26th.  I'm all for bumping that thread and closing this one.  He did a great job--it just needs updating!

yours got momentum :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

How do I find this code? I have wifi and made a Mii (As you can see I am a rookie at Nintendo handhelds and just bought a 3DS)

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Iveyboi said:
How do I find this code? I have wifi and made a Mii (As you can see I am a rookie at Nintendo handhelds and just bought a 3DS)

Just go to the menu (aka turn your 3DS on) and touch that orange smiley-face thingy at the top of the screen.  You can add anyone's code from there.  If you highlight your character on the bottom screen, your code will be on the top screen.  Get to work!

Wow lots of people to add here. MY 3DS FC is 0216 - 1095 - 1009 (Seth)

3DS games I have : SF4 , Super Mario 3D Land, and I am buying MK7 tomorrow

I'll add everyone on this list and you can add me if you want.

Around the Network

D21, would you prefer this to be the official thread, or the one Smeags posted previously? I much prefer the idea of a general thread for the 3DS community, but you mentioned that Smeags made a better overall thread (his OP was definitely more fleshed out). It's up to you. My main desire is a comprehensive thread for 3DS users to exchange friend codes and discuss 3DS issues/games/news.

3DS Friend Code: 5413 - 0232 - 9676
Identification: G-cyber45
3DS Games owned: SM3dLand, Starfox,
Near Future 3DS Game Purchases: Mario Kart 7 very soon,
People waiting to add me: d21lewis (just a test till i get MK7)

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

d21lewis said:

Let's play together.  This is the list of exclusive 3DS gaming communities and clubs.  Hopefully, there are more to come (like Anima Crossing!)

Do you play AC?  I tend to buy each one and play the crap out of them till I unlock everything (or almost everything).  Anyways, I demand that I get the chance to start the official club for AC.  The VGC MK7 club is a clan we can join?  Not sure what all these clubs / communities are yet considering I don't even have MK7 till tomorrow.

Okay, I added everyone which took about 7 mins... Hopefully, I get some better friends than what I have now...  *wink*

d21lewis said:

Let's play together.  This is the list of exclusive 3DS gaming communities and clubs.  Hopefully, there are more to come (like Anima Crossing!)

Official VGChartz Mario Kart Club (created by Kyliedog):   40-0162-1049-9121 

I think you should hide the club code somehow  to allow only VG members to see it. A lot of lurkers will join.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)