By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: LittleBigPlanet is being prepared for a September 2008 release.

I am back and still do not know what "trolling" is. 

What do you guys think, I actually think this release date is pretty close to Sony's Fall 2008 release schedule. I been waiting for this game since it was announced and cannot wait for this Killer app.  One of the must play games of 2008,

Around the Network

I can't wait for LBP.

LittleBigPlanet

1) Edit your posts instead of making three in succession like that.

2) Is there a source for this rumor outside your own brain waves?

3) Trolling is basically making posts with insulting or false information to try and get a rise out of other posters, usually baiting them into flaming and getting in trouble themselves. Please read the forum rules

IGN ran an article about this, but it just said that September was for the UK

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/843/843540p1.html

Around the Network

It's on Kotaku though it's still a rumor and I'll believe when I see it from Sony.

DKII said:
1) Edit your posts instead of making three in succession like that.

2) Is there a source for this rumor outside your own brain waves?

3) Trolling is basically making posts with insulting or false information to try and get a rise out of other posters, usually baiting them into flaming and getting in trouble themselves. Please read the forum rules

IGN is a source

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I thought this was coming out in February or March

If it is september then I know when Im getting my ps3.

Little Big Planet > The yawnfest that is MGS4, GT5 and FF13

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

LBP is currently my biggest reason to get a PS3 (and I'm a huge MGS fan), I really hope it delivers, since it has a lot of potential.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |