By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming frustrations ...

Stupid games that lack the ability to have a map when the game is clearly frustrating without one. This applies mostly to RPG's

I also agree that the sniper mission in COD4 was a pain.

Games where you can have only one game playthrough save at a time. For example, Dead Rising; eventhough, I loved that game.

SCREWED UP CAMERA ANGLES WHICH BASICALLY RENDER SOME GAMES PRACTICALLY NOT ENJOYABLE.

Usles AI in military games like GRAW who run into the open and get killed during a fire fight.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Oh, and forgot my biggest gaming frustration: fetch quests

I hate useless fetch quests that are only there to draw the length of the game out. I can barely tolerate them in the beginning of the game when used for tutorial purposes, but when it's the middle of the game and only serves as a reason to explore and draw out the game it just pisses me off.

Bioshock was the worst game in recent memory about this. I hated the fucking pointless fetch quests in that game.

How'd you feel about the quest for the Triforce shards in LoZ: WW?  Man, I love Zelda, but that quest to this day pisses me off.

RolStoppable said:
Schwarz said:
@RolStoppable
I think laziness is the answer,instead of a real bug.I can imagine that the programmers thought that no one would ever be able to reach the parts(Homing missiles,Health tanks)with the 'wrong' character. ,So let us save this program code.' So my male character was underpowered .At least for my capabilities back then.

The only thing that every character could grab were ammo expansions, the weapons itself could be collected by every character. It's definitely possible to be low on total ammo for the male character if you collect the expansions with the other characters in the levels that can be accessed by all characters.

Unless you missed the obvious expansions for Juno (collected the first time you go through his main levels and his exclusive levels), you should have had at least 40 rockets and 40 homing missiles by the end of the game which are enough to beat the boss.

I am not 100 % sure about the health tanks, but I think they only appear for the character they are supposed to, so you can't collect them with a different character.

Basically it comes down to this: You were frustrated, because you suck at the game.

Man, this makes me want to go back and finish JFG.  Sadly, i could never find all the spaceship parts.

The forest mission where you got left behind in Operation Flashpoint. Probably the most frustrating mission in any fps ever.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

Lining up for a jump in a platformer should be done by camera (and then rotating the character to the view with a button press) instead of fiddling for 20 seconds for the perfect angle. It's so obvious but I haven't played any games that do this - Are there any? I gave up on 3D platformers pretty quickly.