By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Worldrecordholder finally has a governement

Belgium, the worldrecordholder of most days without a governement finally has one! After more than 350 days of negotiations the political factions made an agreement. The new governement was really needed because of the financial depts and eurocrisis. What do you think about it?

Around the Network

I am disappointed, the were all growing beards while they had no government

Somalia is the world record holder, people. We're at 20 years and counting with no end in sight

Though it's good to see that Belgium has resolved their issues without a plebiscite leading to the independence of Flanders and/or Wallonia

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Good for them, I'm sure they needed more order.

I didn't know they were without a government

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Somalia is the world record holder, people. We're at 20 years and counting with no end in sight

Though it's good to see that Belgium has resolved their issues without a plebiscite leading to the independence of Flanders and/or Wallonia

Well Somalia has no functional Government but it still has one. I guess it depends on what you call a Government I mean technically their is a Government it just doesn't control much of anything outside the capital. The Governments over the last twenty years in Somalia have all been incapable of controlling the country but they were Governments none the less.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Mr Khan said:

Technically somalia has a government.  It's just almost wholy ineffective.

Then again i'm sure SOMEONE in Belgium was making sure the light bill was paid as well?  Not really sure.  Oddly Belgium is actually one of the few Euro Zone countries to be doing ok currently.

Well ok, maybe not so oddly.

Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:

Technically somalia has a government.  It's just almost wholy ineffective.

Then again i'm sure SOMEONE in Belgium was making sure the light bill was paid as well?  Not really sure.  Oddly Belgium is actually one of the few Euro Zone countries to be doing ok currently.

Well ok, maybe not so oddly.

Well, no. Belgium was shocked into getting a government when Moody's downgraded their credit rating

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.