By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best Place of the Year

What was the best place you have been to this year?

Just cause its a bit different and might lead to a new destination for me in 2008. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Scotland!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Honestly, where I live; Sunshine Coast, Australia, can't think of a more beautiful place in the world.

If you ever visit Australia, don't stay in Sydney like everyone else, sure go there for the photos but come to the Sunshine Coast to unwind, it's got everything.

reading festival XD f***ing best time of my life, and reading 08 will be even better!!!