By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 DLC Hits One Million Downloads in Two Weeks

Tagged games:

I don't know why, but i have a starnge feeling GT6 will come a lot quicker than people think

Around the Network

Wow nice sales. But is the dlc any good?

dsage01 said:
Wow nice sales. But is the dlc any good?

The track is ... the cars not so much .

pezus said:
phinch1 said:
I don't know why, but i have a starnge feeling GT6 will come a lot quicker than people think

Why is that?

I'm hoping for Holiday 2013

I believe the next GT will be released on the ps3, and I was thinking slightly earlier than that, maybe holiday 2012

They already have track models, premium cars, they just need to make more of them for GT6, fix the jaggies

They have already fixed the spectators in the new tracks, you can tell that GT5 was rushed

GT6 is for PS4 I guess.

Around the Network
phinch1 said:

for ps3 or ps4?

GT6 will obviously come out quicker. Like in 2013.

kowenicki said:
phinch1 said:

I have been saying that for ages....  but everyone disagreed with me.  Until now.

Well They just need to work on more maps and cars, and the poor shadows Then it will pretty much be what kaz would have wanted GT5 to be if he had more time

phinch1 said:
kowenicki said:
phinch1 said:

I have been saying that for ages....  but everyone disagreed with me.  Until now.

Well They just need to work on more maps and cars, and the poor shadows Then it will pretty much be what kaz would have wanted GT5 to be if he had more time

hmm I think the next GT will be for the PSV, so GT6 around in 2013/4 would be my guess

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

maverick40 said:
phinch1 said:

for ps3 or ps4?

Ps3, Ps4 wont be for a while