By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBLA Titles Aegis Wing and Yaris

why cannot i download these games? i am in australia are they only available in NA?

Around the Network

no idea....all i know is that they are complete crap so your not missing much

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Aegis Wing is actually not that bad, just repetitive for a "Shoot 'Em Up." You can get all the achievements easily too! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

You are right Wing is not that bad. It is a decent time waster. Better if you playing with friends. Yaris I personally did not like because I do not think much thought went into it. It was just made to promote the cars. Thats my opinion.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

They are only on the NA marketplace, but I thought everyone had a spare account from other regions, I have four - My main UK one, a US, a Canadian and a Japanese one.

Around the Network

Ya, I don't thik your missing much. They certianly aren't the "gems" of XBLA, but since their free, Hey! might as well right?

PS Yaris is just an advertisement game thingy :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!