By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - An Amazing Tribute (Drake & Sully)

Tagged games:

d21lewis said:
I liked the video except for one thing--what the hell was Elena doing walking with Drake and Sully? We don't need no chick getting in the way of our "bro-mance"!

Hahaha but..

Around the Network
Aldro said:
d21lewis said:

I figured I would wake up this morning, eat some cereal, post a little on VGChartz, probably do some push-ups and sit-ups.  I had no idea that today, I would see the greatest youtube video I had ever seen.

How did I miss that?  I even subscribed to Lonely Island on youtube and I still never saw/heard of that vid.  Thanks you, Aldro!  And to think, we owe it all to Drake and Sully!

d21lewis said:
Aldro said:
d21lewis said:

I figured I would wake up this morning, eat some cereal, post a little on VGChartz, probably do some push-ups and sit-ups.  I had no idea that today, I would see the greatest youtube video I had ever seen.

How did I miss that?  I even subscribed to Lonely Island on youtube and I still never saw/heard of that vid.  Thanks you, Aldro!  And to think, we owe it all to Drake and Sully!

Hahahaha it's awesome! xD

Eh. I love Drake and Sully, but I've seen so many AMVs that are much better than that one for conveying a relationship. Ehhhhh.

You know, i saw that coming.

Around the Network

I get all emotional from watching this, despite seeing it for the 20th time. Wonderful :')

90% of trophies obtained. The reason im not 100% yet is because I keep doing story runs and get sucked into the game xD. Done 7 playthroughs so far!