By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 7 Thread

Tagged games:

Well for those looking for there's a VGC community number, so feel free to write it, I'm currently playing online, races are so close...

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

Wow, mario Kart 7's online has become totally unplayable with people spamming items and the addition of the lucky 7 has made it even worse.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

I should be getting this by Thursday (yes before Christmas but I'm getting expensive presents on Christmas), can you customise what items will be in online groups?

Hello, I'm posting here to announce that I have created a Mario Kart 7 Tournament. If anyone is interested in joining, follow this link: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=138002&page=1

Thank you!

How the new Mario Kart 7 Courses Rate: In My Opinion

Toad Circuit(***): A good starter course in the game (certainly better than the starter course in it's predecessor Mario Kart Wii), but once again it's to be expected.

Daisy Circuit(***): I enjoyed this circuit a lot, due to it's uniqueness, but the soundtrack has a negative affect.

Cheep Cheep Cape(****): Really justifies diving in this course, and the demand for diving in future courses increased for me.

Shy Guy Bazaar(*****): Another unique course that comes together with perfection, it's Arabian style is the perfect match for even Uncharted 3.

Wuhu Island Loop(***): The first course in dedication to the Miis, certainly fun but without any impact.

Mario Circuit(***): The usual class of a Mario Circuit but with a new unique blend to keep it fresh.

Melody Motorway(*****): Another top notch course with a musical theme, Nintendo and Retro Studios perfected this genre of course which wouldn't be easy for most game designers.

Alpine Pass(***): Gliding is perfection in this course but the last stretch of race track could have been improved.

Piranha Plant Pipeway(****): A great homage to the classic Mario games blending with new style gaming.

Wario's Galleon(****): Certainly better than many of Wario courses prior to it and a perfect course for drifters.

Koopa City(****): Was not expected in my opinion, but this futuristic setting really worked in this game.

Wuhu Mountain Loop(***): Same as the other Wuhu course, very enjoyable but without the impact.

DK Jungle(***): An enjoyable course but with Retro behind the helm I hoped for this to be as good as levels in DK Country Returns, sadly not.

Rosalina's Ice World(*****): Would have been difficult to design a course for Rosalina without a space theme, but while this is a great dedication to Rosalina it's my favourite Ice Course of all time.

Bowser's Castle(***): Here we have another Bowser's Castle that unfortunately isn't a significant one but with gliding and diving it slightly adds up for this.

Rainbow Road(*****): This Rainbow Road is leagues above every other one due to the amount of effort placed in it, they went outside of the box with this one.

(Using the five star rating system)

Around the Network

Well.....that was fun xD.

Before today, my win to loss was 53 - 32, now it's 325 - 64 . My VR jumped from 1057 to 2012 in just three hours of racing online. Poor Rainbow Yoshi though, he took the blunt of my wins

I think I found my new favourite setup:

Yoshi character
B Dasher chassis
Roller wheel
Flower glider

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

Before today, my win to loss was 53 - 32, now it's 325 - 64 . My VR jumped from 1057 to 2012 in just three hours of racing online. Poor Rainbow Yoshi though, he took the blunt of my wins

Yoshi character
B Dasher chassis
Roller wheel
Flower glider

But you were beaten at your favourite Wario's Galleon by me.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
lestatdark said:

Yoshi character
B Dasher chassis
Roller wheel
Flower glider

But you were beaten at your favourite Wario's Galleon by me.

Fair enough, though I managed to beat you pretty much everywhere else

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I admit Lestatdark is a tough racer to beat.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Hey all :D I'm a relative noob compared to most of you guys, but I still want to join the MK7 Club :P

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~