By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guitar Hero Wii does the unthinkable!

Snesboy said:
Are these Guitar Hero Wii players rocking in surround sound? Didn't think so.

Does surround sound have anything to do with online gaming? I don't think so. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

I've been playing MoHH2 online pretty much every night since New Years. I hope the user level moves up on that game, too :)

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Hum..good news for Guitar Hero I guess...

Is Rock Band coming to Wii? 

No word yet windbane.. not sure what it has to do with this thread though

I can't believe, first of all, that pokemon was beaten.. the fact that it was due to a third party software spells good things

Also.. regarding the surround sound, not one reviewer noticed it.. although i agree its a huge mistake on their part, it obviously isn't that obvious or big of a deal to the gameplay experience.. and yes, i believe they did a recall or something earlier.. not 100% about that though

Eh doesn't matter to me anyway. I don't get guitar hero. To me it's just the Shenmue/God of War button matching game extended over some old songs i used to like or used to annoy me years ago.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Eh doesn't matter to me anyway. I don't get guitar hero. To me it's just the Shenmue/God of War button matching game extended over some old songs i used to like or used to annoy me years ago.

Except the patterns match the music. 

tabsina said:
No word yet windbane.. not sure what it has to do with this thread though

I can't believe, first of all, that pokemon was beaten.. the fact that it was due to a third party software spells good things

Also.. regarding the surround sound, not one reviewer noticed it.. although i agree its a huge mistake on their part, it obviously isn't that obvious or big of a deal to the gameplay experience.. and yes, i believe they did a recall or something earlier.. not 100% about that though

Just curious about rock band because GH3 is seeing so much Wii success. I'm rooting for Rock Band because the drums are just like real drums (singing can be but doesn't have to be to pass).

Edit:  Also, this shows that Nintendo needs to be putting more emphasis on online play. 

I think Rock Band is holding off until Nintendo gets the downloadable content buisness all worked out. This is mostly an evidenceless claim that fills me with hope that once Activision gets a deal done then Rock Band will be released on the Wii. I would be just as happy if they release it without any avalaible downloadable content of course, but I am guessing someonein power doesn't want that.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
I think Rock Band is holding off until Nintendo gets the downloadable content buisness all worked out. This is mostly an evidenceless claim that fills me with hope that once Activision gets a deal done then Rock Band will be released on the Wii. I would be just as happy if they release it without any avalaible downloadable content of course, but I am guessing someonein power doesn't want that.

hopefully when nintendo sees these numbers they will warm up to DLC